WooCommerce Online Store System
Launched in 2011, WooCommerce is a free-to-use content management system (CMS) for creating an online store in WordPress, enabling every small, medium and large enterprise to find where the desires and needs of its clientele.
With its intuitive and optimized interface, offering absolute control of all the functionality of the website, WooCommerce is now one of the most popular software in the field, feeding more than 30% of all online stores.
WordPress features for the company
First, to create a unique customer navigation experience, the online store must be distinguished by its appearance. This is why the WordPress catalog is made available to all WooCommerce users and offers a wide variety of visual themes providing a clean and professional environment for the company. Its easy-to-modify programming code makes it easy to change the different sections of the website and to be creative in the use of its various features.
The main features of WooCommerce
- Managing subscriptions and recurring payments;
- Categorization of products;
- The products and their variants;
- Automatic creation of inventory;
- A choice of payment processes varying from country to country;
- A variety of delivery options and plug-ins ready to install;
- Rich documentation and an active community.
Used by a number of high-traffic sites, WooCommerce is an advantageous solution for companies wanting to take the next step in developing their digital presence strategy.